About Nicholas E. Arazoza
Mr. Arazoza is an associate at Campagna Johnson, P.C. in Hauppauge, New York, where he handles divorce matters, from the simple to the complex, including the valuation and distribution of businesses, and professional practices, contentious custody matters, and the collection and enforcement of spousal and child support. Prior to joining Campagna Johnson, Mr. Arazoza operated his own practice in Rochester, New York.
Mr. Arazoza has experience litigating cases at the trial level and has been lead counsel on a number of highly successful appeals, achieving favorable results for his clients. Notably, arguing before the Appellate Division, Second Department, on the matter of Cook v. Cook, 162 A.D.3d 674 (2d Dept. 2016), Mr. Arazoza convinced the Appellate Division to modify the decision of the Suffolk County Supreme Court by shifting custody of both children to his client.
Mr. Arazoza has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in the practice of matrimonial law. He is a graduate of Albany Law School and earned a BA from Boston College.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Divorce and Family Law matters
- New York, 2013
Albany Law School of Union University
- J.D. – 2012
- B.A. – 2009
- Guest Lecturer, Suffolk Academy of Law, 2019
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Suffolk County Matrimonial Bar Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- Suffolk County Bar Association, 2015 – Present
- Monroe County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2012 – 2015
- New York State Bar Association, 2016 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Prior to joining Campagna Johnson, P.C., Mr. Arazoza operated his own practice in Rochester, NY following his admission to the bar until 2015.
- Student Law Clerk for the Honorable Charles J. Siragusa, United States District Judge, W.D.N.Y.